5.26.2008

Brooke and Justin's Wedding

I've had a hard time choosing which pictures to post. If I could, I'd stay up all night and get all the good ones on here. For now, I'll post the ones that we took in St. Augustine before the wedding took place. After I got home and went through the pictures, I noticed that more than half of them were kissing pictures. I couldn't keep them off each other! It made for some nice, natural looking pictures though. I'll post ceremony and family pictures later.




















7 comments:

Tam Tam said...

Ooh her dress is cute! I love that it's short.

Anyway, I think my favorite picture is the black and white of them on the sidewalk. Cute!

Anonymous said...

how sweet!!!! you are so good at capturing precious moments! love you

Heather Alvarez said...

these look great! I listed your blog on my blog so people will know where to find you :) everyone has been commenting on our GREAT pictures! Myself included you do a really good job! I think you're going to have to raise your prices :)

Crystal said...

Stacy, these look amazing! Great job, you definitely found your niche.

Jacki said...

Wow Stacy, I am so impressed! Those are so great! You are very talented!!!

jessica said...

I LOVE the pictures girl. I can't wait to see more.


ps.

will you email me the pics of Braden?

Rebecca said...

way cute!!
brooke you look amazing!!