10.23.2008

Lisa and Pete's "Just Because" Session





























They've been married for over a year, but they wanted some pictures "just because". I actually told them I wanted to take pictures of them when I first started getting in to photography, but it took us this long to actually do it. I love this last little sequence of them! So cute!

If you want some "just because" pictures, contact me!

I still have a few openings for the week of November 10-16, so if you are interested, let me know ASAP.

2 comments:

lisa forsyth said...

oh i love it!!!!! they look so good!!

Megan said...

Oh Mike and I might need some "just because" pics. :) Christmas is right around the corner too so that might be useful... let me know what you have available. Plus it would give me a chance to hang out with you!

P.S. I like the Lisa and Pete pic where they are holding hands looking at each other. The holga effect is really cute there.