10.03.2008

November Special

Spencer and I are officially moved in to our new house in Virginia. Because I have had so many people contact me with interest in getting their pictures taken, I am going to try to plan a trip back to Georgia sometime in November to squeeze all of these in. I understand that a lot of people are wanting pictures in preparation for Christmas cards, so I will try to do as many families as I can! Here's the only catch - I will need to have all the families split a traveling fee to help pay for my plane ticket. The more families that sign up, the less the traveling fee will be. This will be my LAST time charging my portfolio price of $50. Hopefully that will motivate you to sign up!

If you are interested, please send me an email to the email address in the top right corner.

No comments: